> >
Rock Climbing

Solomon Barth

Trappe, PA

Solomon eats, sleeps, and breathes climbing. Obsessed with the challenge and versatility of the sport, Solomon spends 99.99% of his time training for his projects, training in the gym with friends, planning future climbing adventures and watching climbing videos, with the remaining 0.01% for friends, family, eating, sleeping, and school work. :)

"Because FL is the only brand able to quench the thirst of my insatiably sweaty hands."

Solomon Barth

in Action


More Athletes

Get to know

Solomon Barth

No items found.
We only send emails we'd be psyched to receive ourselves.

Got it! Thanks for the support!

Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form

© 2020 Friction Labs, LLC All Rights Reserved.